Conveyancing & Property Law
Buying or selling any property is a big step for most people. Avoca Beach Law will provide assistance every step of the way to help make your transaction proceed as smoothly as possible.
We can assist with:
- Preparation Contracts for Sale
- Reviewing Contracts for the purchase of a property
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with New Home Grant
- Advice on loan & mortgage documents
Wills, Probate & Estate Planning
We can advise and assist you with drafting and updating:
- Preparing your Wills
- Preparing Powers of Attorney & Enduring Powers of Attorney &Enduring Guardians
- Deceased Estates – Obtaining Grants of Probate or Letters of Administration on behalf of an Estate
- Acting for claimants or Estates where an Estate is contested
Leases – Retail & Commercial
It is important to seek legal advice before entering into a lease.
We can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial leases, industrial leases and retail leases
- Assistance with negotiation of the terms of the lease
- Assisting you with exercising the Option to Renew your lease for a further term
- Subletting of premises Assignment of leases.
We can assist with the preparation and advice on:
- Sale and Purchase of a Business
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- General Commercial Agreements
Avoca Beach Law is here to help you solve issues which have arisen as a consequence of the breakdown of your marriage or relationship including arrangements for your children and the division of property.
The end of a relationship is a highly stressful and emotional time for both you and your children. It is important for you to receive sound and rational advice about your rights and the impact your dispute might be having on the welfare of your children.
We will provide you with family law advice about the outcome you can reasonably achieve and then guide you through the process to achieve that outcome.